- No.610, Sec. 4, Taiwan Blvd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Five-Star Tourist Class
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
The imposing architectural style and unique lighting make it an eye-catching landmark in the downtown area. Its complete facilities and excellent style has made it a popular choice with foreign VIPs visiting Taichung.
How to Get There
- Creadit card
- Packages Tour
- Sports facilities
Great-Looking Staff, Competent and SincereWe had misgivings about staying in Xitun area because there really is not much there except for country style mutton cafes. We enjoyed every part of our stay beginning with check in because staff...
Great hotel to stayThe room was clean and comfortable, except i don’t like carpets in hotels. The food at the breakfast buffet was great with so many options. Unfortunately, I’m conflicted about staying here because...
BEST Hotel with Good Sport and Relax facilitiesThis is the BEST hotel so far I start to stay since 3 years ago in TaiChung. The main reason I said so because after working hour,we can have a good SPORT and relax facilities found in hotel such as...
Nice rooms but not the best meeting facilitiesThe rooms are really big and clean. Very comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet is perfect, there are something for everyone. Unfortunately it seems like a lack in the meeting room facilities. We tried...
Business trip to TaichungWe stayed at the Windsor in Taichung for a business trip. The Hotel is beautiful and spotless, as well as the team worked very hard in giving us everything we needed. They knew what room type we...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.