Taichung Charming City Hotel
- No.50, Liuyang E. St.,, Beitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook Blog
Three-Star Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
The exterior is unique and all rooms are well designed by designer to meet professional business hotel standard. The service is also perfectly mixed of Taichung’s friendly and professional hotel services.
Taichung Charming City Hotel is not as luxurious as five-star hotels and is not like motels that have strong themes but it has its own low-key luxury business style. The hotel is reasonably priced and is ideal for both business and tourist visit.
Desk, desk lamp, telephone, DVD player
Hangers x6, shoe shine cloth, shoehorn, laundry form, laundry bag, torch, sewing kit
Tea bag, instant coffee
Individual air conditioning control
Shampoo, shower gel, lotion, soap, slippers, tooth paste, tooth brush, razor, comb, shower cap, amenity kit (dental floss, panty liner, hair band, cotton pad, cotton swabs)
How to Get There
- Creadit card
GreatOne of best hotel in Taichung.... Great service... Yummy breakfast... self laundry service... room are clean and neat... staffs are friendly and all out to help... nearby food and night market...
Great food and even better serviceHad some great chicken treat at Charming Chicken....a small restaurant with a great owner who exudes genuine warmth. We ran short of cash but the owner told us to enjoy our dinner first and transfer...
Comfortable and SecureAlthough not centrally located, this hotel is just a taxi or bus ride away from the city hall area as well as night and day markets. Another big plus is that in 2017, the overhead transit system...
Wonderful hotelMy stay (7 days) was great and the were people excellent, very convenient to shops and street food. The staff are very friendly the bed was very comfortable, I really enjoyed the complimentary...
FriendlyThe stuff here is very helpful and friendly room is awesome and doesn't felt like home sick at all. Very convenience opposite road there have lot of food and 7 eleven and also Carrefour. Overall the...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.