La Vida Hotel
- No.275-2, Sec. 2, Xitun Rd.,, Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
La Vida means “happiness in life” in Spanish. We believe that to put more personal aspirations into practice, we should take a good rest and return to the simple and natural essence in life.
Wherever you come from, you will restart from La Vida and enjoy an interesting trip !
How to Get There
- Creadit card
Sophisticated and Homely StayLa Vida Hotel is located near Feng Chia Night Market, about 5 to 8 min.walk and Feng Chia University as well. The hotel offers a delicious variety of breakfast buffet which is good. Comfortable stay...
Simply GreatThis hotel is the best that I’ve ever been in Taiwan... the facilities in the hotel room were great and they also provided for our kids. We had a fabulous stay, not to mention the breakfast were...
Value for moneyGreat location. Turn right and walk straight and you can get to the hotel. Staffs are helpful, help with ur bags immediately you alight from cabs. Rooms are spacious with super big king size beds...
Spacious and clean roomStayed in March for parents’ birthdays. Family quad room is spacious and roomy for the 3 of us. Plenty of towels and toiletries offered. Fancy electronic toilet. Double sinks, and big bathtub with...
La Vida never fails to impressMy second stay at La Vida after 4 years and La Vida never fails to impress. Friendly staff and room was good with separate bathtub and shower. Breakfast selection was considered good with both local...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.