La Vida Hotel
- No.275-2, Sec. 2, Xitun Rd.,, Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
La Vida means “happiness in life” in Spanish. We believe that to put more personal aspirations into practice, we should take a good rest and return to the simple and natural essence in life.
Wherever you come from, you will restart from La Vida and enjoy an interesting trip !
How to Get There
- Creadit card
Good location to visit the famous night marketWe stayed La Vita Hotel for 3 nights in February. The hotel is renovated and possesses all the basic requirements of our stay (good location, serves breakfast, stable and hot shower). The rooms...
La Vida HotelNice and clean. Great location with parking, really close to the Fung Jia night market. Huge bed. Friendly staffs and good service. Breakfast selections was better than a lot of hotels in Taiwan...
Good location near famous fiangjia night marketSmall boutique hotel in a very convenient location. Two of us stay in a very spacious 2 queen-bed room on the 8th floor. Famous fiangjia night market is only 3 mins walking distance. Staff is super...
LocationGreat location, walking distance to Feng Jia night market. There is a DIY laundry shop very nearby, great if you want to do some washing. Room size is good for a family of 4. Good amenities. BF...
Great Location and Excellent Value at a Reasonable PriceAfter reading all the good reviews, and for its proximity to the Fengjia market, I decided to book this hotel for 5 nights in late November to early December. Form the moment we checked in to the...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.